Updated May 13, 2020
As our state moves toward re-opening, Frazer worship services remain online/television only as we move through a gradual process prepare to implement social distancing guidelines and discern the right time this summer to begin the first stage of in-person worship.
Here are some details:
- Our 9:30am Sanctuary and our 11:00am Contemporary services will be broadcast live on WFRZ-TV and live streamed on our website (frazer.church/live), our Facebook page (facebook.com/frazerchurch) and our YouTube Channel (youtube.com/frazermethodist). WFRZ is channel 34 over the air or channel 13 on most cable systems. Our 9:30am service will also be live on WSFA unless we are preempted by news coverage.
- We are also offering periodic drive-in Communion Services. Our next service is May 17, 6pm in the parking lot by the soccer fields.
- Our Children’s Ministry is providing video lessons for kids. To be part of our weekly email list, contact Children's Director Cami Culpepper, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Bible Studies and Small Groups are meeting at home by phone or video chat. To get plugged into a group, contact Small Groups Coordinator Kelly Slover, email@example.com.
- As volunteer opportunities emerge to serve our city, we will communicate them with you. A great place to start is praying fervently for our leaders, healthcare workers, and those who are sick.
Our mantra for the current crisis:
- Keep the Faith. Focus on God and His Eternal Word in times of fear and uncertainty.
- Stay Connected. Be intentional about reaching out to check on others, and allowing them to check on you.
- Shine Your Light. Look for small acts of kindness and expect God to do great acts of faithfulness.