As part of our mission to share the love of God in our community, Frazer offers financial assistance to those in need. Two types of assistance are offered, Food & Clothing and Assistance with Bills.
Frazer operates a Food Pantry and accepts clothing from donations provided by our members. Recipients are not required to have a job but must meet the guidelines below and schedule an appointment.
Frazer Guidelines for Food AssistanceAssistance is provided for crisis situations when the household has little to no food at home and has used up all resources to buy food. Limited to no more than one visit in a 6-month period. Call 495-6312 in advance for same day appointment on Mon., Tues., Wed. or Thurs. The best time to call is between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. No walk in appointments are made. Requirements include proof of household income (earned, unearned, and food stamps), photo ID, and SSN cards for all household members.
Assistance with Bills
Frazer provides a limited amount of help paying bills for those who have regular employment but have experienced an unavoidable crisis situation through our "In Christ's Way" ministry funded by the donations of our members. Due to limited funds we are not able to help everyone who applies. All applications must be made through the link below; phone calls, emails and walk-ins cannot be accepted due to volume.
Frazer Guidelines for Financial Assistance
- Never received financial aid from Frazer before
- All adults (18+) in home must have full-time jobs and/or make enough to cover monthly bills
- Unable to pay bills this month due to an unexpected crisis beyond your control
- If assisted, you must have enough income to pay all your bills next month
- Persons with long-term, ongoing needs will be directed to other agencies better able to assist you.
Our application form is open on Mondays between 7am-10am.
Frazer supports many aide agencies in our community. For additional help we encourage you to call #211.