Who We Are
Transformation Montgomery is a Frazer Non-Profit 501c(3) in the North Montgomery community of Garden Square. We work to renew communities through affordable housing, life skills training and through Pre-K education.
- Transformation Montgomery seeks community transformation through affordable housing by purchasing homes in Garden Square, using volunteer labor and donated funds to restore homes, then renting the homes out to families in need.
- After 3 years of a good rental record and completion of our Getting Ahead program, families are offered the opportunity to purchase their rented homes.
Life Skills Training
- Transformation Montgomery offers various life skills classes and counseling for our residents and community members. From Getting Ahead (a holistic introductory course on moving out of poverty), to personal finance and health classes, we are committed to providing our community with the resources, counseling and direction.
- Transformation Montgomery seeks to work together with community leaders to create an environment for positive change. A key component of this approach in Garden Square is our Transformation Center, a 7,500 square foot multi-purpose building used for education, recreation, and Life Skills classes.
- At Transformation Montgomery, we are seeking long term community renewal through education with our State Funded Pre-k. 4 year old’s from the local community get a head start on their education and prepare for Kindergarten in a loving, nurturing environment.