The Stream starts at 9am Central Time
We do occasionally have trouble broadcasting the stream - If that is the case, please be patient and rest assured that our media team is working hard to restore the stream to it's full functionality, and things like internet outages and equipment failures are beyond our control. If everything appears to be working on our end you can use the following steps.
NOTE: We cannot help troubleshoot the captions or subtitles; those are handled by an outside group.
First - if you're having trouble hearing audio - make sure that the speaker button at the bottom right of the video window isn't muted and the volume on the video window is turned up.
If you're having trouble with the DVR function, try hitting the pause button and see if that allows you to see the play bar and go back to the start of the video. If we have an interruption in streaming service there is a good chance that the DVR function will not work correctly. You may need to reload the page if this happens.
- If you're watching on a Mac or PC:
- try closing and reopening your internet browser, or turning your computer on and off again.
- make sure your internet browser is up-to-date
- Try a different browser. We recommend using Firefox or Chrome as your browser (which is available for free here.)
- Check your internet speed at this link. If it is lower than 5mbps then there is a chance that your connection is too slow to support live streaming.
- Try a different device; if you have another computer, tablet or phone that you can view the stream from, then try that device to see if the stream can work from there instead.
- If you're accessing it from a tablet or phone:
- be sure that your device is updated to the latest operating system
- make sure that you're either connected to a strong LTE connection or to a solid WiFi connection (many "free" public wifi hot spots won't be fast enough to support streaming)
- try installing a different browser (firefox and chrome are both available in the app store for free)
- Try a different device; if you have another phone or tablet - or a computer available see if you can access it through that device.
NOTE: Our stream will automatically adjust its quality to accommodate for your connection speed. If you're seeing a low-quality stream that is due to a lower connection speed at your location. There is an option to manually select the quality if you're viewing on a PC or Mac, however this will cause interruptions in the feed if your connection slows down.